Oren Klaff – Cold Email Out Reach
Product Delivery – You will receive Content Access Via Email.
Email – [email protected]
Oren Klaff – Cold Email OutReach
Master the art of cold email and convert any lead into a sale.
Most people are terrible at writing cold emails. They fire off hundreds, receive little response and wonder why they can’t get the meetings they know could change their business. Just one cold email could lead you to the most important meeting of your life. One meeting can change everything. It can lead to an investment, a large sale, a distribution contract.
This is instant access to the tools to double and triple revenue and create an overflowing pipeline.
How does it work? By showing you what experienced executives expect to see in your email, and what they will (and won’t) respond to. Get 90%+ response rates. If you want a response (and a buyer) from every single email – this is what works.
- Dozens of case studies with templates and explanation of how to apply to your situation.All of the scripts, and techniques are the product of years of heavy real-world use by Oren’s 3000+ clients.
- Templates to change the way you approach cold emailing so that you and your company can get as many leads and prospects as you need.Over 300 hours of live instruction was reviewed, distilled and compressed to this material.
- Email Layers.This course breaks an email down into 4-basic layers, and what to put in each layer, word for word.
- The strategy and logic behind Oren’s methods.Once you know what actually works and why, you can immediately apply it to your own industry and audience.
- 39 Individual lessons with scripts and templates.These are real world applications with all the strategy and logic behind Oren’s methods.
THE 6 CRITICAL THINGS YOU’LL LEARN
HOW TO START AN EMAIL AND END CORRECTLY
Most people think the start of an email is the most important part (it’s not) and they blow the deal in the final sentence. Learn how to finish a cold outreach with the correct call to action.
GET ANY CALL YOU WANT, GET ANY MEETING YOU NEED
To get high response rates, you have to know how to write the way people talk, and then how nail the call-to-action.
DISCOVER EXACTLY WHAT TO WRITE TO PROSPECTS, INVESTORS & PARTNERS
These email strategies also include word- for-word scripts that show you exactly what to write, to the point you can copy/paste and just change a few details.
HOW TO FOLLOW UP
In just 30 words (about the length of a tweet,) you have to offer your prospect an action that demands very little of him. And it should take him less than 30 seconds to take that action. Learn how to do that now.
REACH THE BUSY C-LEVEL
Now you can reach a C-level executive any time you want to (or need to), so you can build a career, sell more product or launch new company.
REACH ANY INVESTOR
This course will rewire the way you approach investors, and show you how to offer them something they can’t resist.
HOW TO LAND CLIENTS, SECURE INVESTORS, RESTART DEALS AND GET PAST GATEKEEPERS
Land meetings, start sales, grab attention, reach investors, recruit a rockstar, kickstart a relationship and grab a client (before the competition even has a chance.) All this material is original and from real business deals — not just startup trope or millennial foolishness — these examples and the templates go far beyond what is publically available.
WATCH VIDEOS THAT EXPLAIN THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS
This material was produced over a 4-year period and includes the world’s best instruction on email outreach. The example emails have launched new businesses, doubled revenue and tripled the size of many other companies.
THE PITCH ANYTHING CUSTOMER ROSTER
SINCE 2010 PITCH INDUSTRIES HAS BEEN TRAINING EXECUTIVES TO CLOSE BIG DEALS
- Career Builder
- American Family InsCisco Systems Inc
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Wells Fargo
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- com Venture Capital
- S. Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS)
- National Association of Realtors
- Whole Foods Market
- Marriott International
- Walmart Labs
- Vistage International, Inc
- University of Southern California
- Allstate Corporation
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS)
- The Western Union Company
- HSBC Holdings, Plc
- General Electric Company (GE)
- GE Energy
- Morgan Stanley
- GE Lighting
- Home Box Office Inc (HBO)
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation