Global Sources Summit April 2019
Product Delivery – You will receive Content Access Via Email.
Email – [email protected]
Global Sources Summit April 2019
Global Sources Summit returns for the 7th time this April to help eCommerce sellers from around the world to learn, source and network.
- Networking Your Way to a 7-Figure Business 19:21
- Lessons Learned While Building 2 7-Figure Brands on Amazon 28:20
- I’ve Sourced Over 2500 Products from China: Here’s What Works in 2019 30:37
- Sourcing from India: How to Find Unique and Profitable Products 32:51
- Gen Z Speaks: What Drives & Inspires Us, And 10 Niches We Will Readily Buy 16:18
- Amazon Seller to Amazon Brand Owner: Real Time Brand Development 31:33
- 10 Hacks to Sourcing Products Cheaper, Quicker and Easier 23:23
- What Every Business Must Know About Quality Control 17:11
- Panel Discussion – Sourcing 2020 and Beyond Trends & Strategies for Maximum Profitability 38:49
- How To Launch Products on Amazon In 2019 19:41
- Strategies and Actionable Tactics That Could X2 or X3 Your Sales in Less Than 1 Month 56:11
- Achieve Your eCommerce Goals Using Amazon Advertising 30:02
- Top Amazon PPC AMS Mistakes After 231 Phone Calls with Amazon Sellers, Consultants and Agencies 32:27
- Beyond Amazon PPC: Additional Traffic With Google Shopping Ads 26:16
- Leads 2 Sales: How to Use Lead Magnets to Acquire Customers and Leads for Pennies 26:58
- Social Marketing: Proven Strategies to Accelerate Sales (without all the geek speak) 33:19
- From A to Z: The Legal Foundation Amazon Sellers Need to Put in Place to Scale Their Business and Protect their Families 33:53
- Building The Mental Toughness To Sustain The Ups & Downs Of Your E-commerce Journey 30:36
- Insurance 101 – You Don’t Have to be Worth a Million Dollars to be Sued for a Million Dollars 28:46
- Amazon Japan Product Selection – Why People Fail 34:35
- Influence Buyers & Generate Reviews 29:14
- Predictive Analytics and Key Data to Scale Your eCommerce Business 19:44
- Amazon 2020 and Beyond: What’s Coming & How to Keep On Winning 31:54
In case you missed the recently-concluded Global Sources Summit for online sellers, here are notable highlights from the event.
Held from 27-29 April 2019 at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, more than 100 sellers came together under one roof to learn, network, and source. They learned advanced strategies that will help them grow and scale their businesses.
The next Global Sources Summit will be held from 27-29 October 2019 (registration will open soon with super early bird discount). Notable Presentations:
April 27 – Sourcing Secrets
- Sourcing from India: How to Find Unique Profitable – Sophie Howard
Sophie talked about sourcing from India. She went through the reasons that make India a great sourcing market and its unique selling points. She also covered the do-s and don’t-s of sourcing from India and things to be aware of.
- 10 Hacks to Sourcing Products Cheaper, Quicker and Easier – Dave Bryant
Dave went through strategies to get better terms with suppliers from negotiating lower prices and saving on freight and to getting your items into FBA warehouses quicker. He also goes through tricks your competitors may be using to land the lowest costs on their prices.
- Panel Discussion: Sourcing 2020 and Beyond: Trends & Strategies for Maximum Profitability
In the panel discussion, attendees were able to ask our panel of experts about issues they’ve faced with sourcing. From looking at alternate markets to better negotiation strategies, our panel was able to answer it all.
April 28 – Driving Traffic & Sales
- Leads 2 Sales: How to Use Lead Magnets to Acquire Customers and Leads for Pennies – Mike Jackness
Mike talked about building a massive pool of leads without spending a fortune while also turning them into high volume and high frequency purchasers on your website. He further added how you can use this to gain momentum for your next Amazon product launch.
- Social Marketing: Proven Strategies to Accelerate Sales (without all the geek speak) – John Lawson
John went beyond the standard recommendations you get when it comes to social marketing. He tore through myths and common misconceptions sellers have about using social media without the technical jargon. His presentation was filled with realistic, real-time advice.
April 29 – Review and Sustainability
- Insurance 101 – You Don’t Have to be Worth a Million Dollars to be Sued for a Million Dollars – Ashlin Hadden
Ashlin discussed the importance of getting insurance for your eCommerce business and the kinds of insurance you need. She conducted a few interactive activities to help attendees truly understand all things that could go wrong that you need to be prepared for.
- Amazon Japan Product Selection – Why People Fail – Nick Katz “The Japan Guy”
With Amazon Japan being the third largest marketplace, it’s the natural next step to take when considering scaling up your business. Nick talked about how to choose the right product that will sell in Japan as it is the primary reason for failing on Amazon Japan.
- Amazon 2020 and Beyond: What’s Coming & How to Keep on Winning – Will Mitchell
- We ended the Summit with a big bang with Will talking about what changes Amazon has implemented in 2019. He then talked about where Amazon is headed and presented concise strategies to make the best of these changes and use them to your advantage by getting ahead of the competition.
- Advanced Amazon Training with Kevin King
Global Sources Summit is more than just it’s content. It’s a community that grows together. With this in mind, we make networking just as much a priority as the learning.
This summit included 12 networking sessions spread out over the period of 3 days. The networking sessions consisted of networking breakfast buffet, networking breaks between presentations and an amazing networking after party to unwind.
What’s more, we also had an eCommerce bingo game and photo props to help attendees break the ice with each other. By the end of day 3, we made sure everyone broke out of their shells.
One of the biggest perks of being at Global Sources Summit is that it’s co-located with the Global Sources Fashion and Lifestyle trade shows. We factor in enough time while creating our agenda so that attendees can go downstairs and walk around and meet with thousands of suppliers all under the same roof.