Elna Cain – Write Your Way to Your First $1k + Writer Website in a Weekend + Freelance Writing
Product Delivery – You will receive Content Access Via Email.
Email – [email protected]
Elna Cain – Write Your Way to Your First $1k + Writer Website in a Weekend + Freelance Writing
You know what? This could easily be you.
What if you could….
Finally get paid for your writing. You don’t have to compete for jobs against hundreds of people and in the end, earn pennies for your hard work.
Learn the exact blueprint on setting up your freelance business and knowing the exact tools and strategies you need to attract clients, land clients and retain clients.
Know where to find high-paying clients. No more hustling ten hours a day and no more sending pitches that go straight to the trash and never see the light of day again.
Turn your passion for writing into a profitable and sustainable business. You’ll have the confidence, skills, and support you need to earn serious income as a freelance writer.
It’s possible because I’ve done it.
I built my freelance writing business part-time while staying home and taking care of my twins. I know it’s achievable.
Introducing Write Your Way to Your First $1k ™
A proven method to help new writers fast-track their way to success with freelance writing – no experience needed.
There are two ways to become a freelance writer
Do it alone. If you do it by yourself you’ll probably make a ton of mistakes – I did. Let me guess – you’ll probably waste time looking for jobs in the wrong places, stress over how to pitch and end up getting headaches over figuring out if you’re doing this right. After three months and no freelance writing job to show for it, you give up. Then you have a minor freak out.
Take a proven shortcut that sets you up for success. Write Your Way to Your First $1k is a step-by-step plan on becoming a profitable writer. You’ll get a framework to attract and find long-term clients.
In less than 2 months I landed more high-paying clients, became their #1 go-to writer, made my first $1,000 and more
You’re stuck at a job you hate.
You want something more but can’t connect the dots.
And you’re beyond frustrated that what you’ve been trying isn’t producing results. It’s just not working. No job, no income and all you get in return are a lack of confidence and realization that this is it. Just keep going to your day job and put your passion for writing on the shelf.
Not this time.
Taking this course will save you time
Everything you need to set up a successful freelance writing business that attracts high-paying clients is at your fingertips.
No more reading a ton of blog posts, signing up to free eBooks and email courses trying to hack together a freelance writing business.
Want to know how to write a pitch that converts? My pitch archive has 12 pitches + the current high-converting pitch I use to land clients.
Want to know the best job boards to find clients? Write Your Way to Your First $1k lists over 27 profitable job boards.
Want to know all the ways to find clients?
I have an entire module on finding clients, plus a highly resourceful list of 95+ ways to find clients.
Yup, a handy cheatsheet just for you!
(Plus email swipe copy, ready to use templates, tracking sheets and more…. just sayin’).
Taking this course will save you money
All you need is one course – ahem, this one – to learn how to set up your website and discover the tools and skills you need to land your first clients, and more.
Plus, this is your fast-track option with everything you need in one place. You don’t have to buy courses on pitching or courses on finding your niche or even courses on setting up a business.
Heck! I even teach you how to scale your business and diversify your income.
Taking this course will earn you more money in less time
Look, you’ve already wasted hours, days and months trying to become a freelance writer on your own.
The best way to learn a new skill is to learn it from someone who’s already done it.
I was your crash-test dummy,
your guinea pig
I made the mistakes, so you don’t have to. I honed my pitching techniques so you don’t have to spend hours crafting that perfect pitch.
I found out how to use social media, inbound strategies, job boards, cold pitching and more, to find high-paying clients.
And it’s all in Write Your Way to Your First $1k.
Have the freedom to choose the clients you want work with, pick the writing gigs that interest you the most and scale your business to make even more money in less time.
Join the students who have taken this course and have been published on Smart Blogger, Huffington Post, Time Warner, About.com, The Write Life, Red Bull, CBR and more.
When you sign up to Write Your Way to Your First $1k here’s what you get:
- Lifetime access with all updates for free (I recently revamped the course with all new info)
- 7 self-paced modules (encompassing 50+ lessons)
- Video tech training on popular tools and best practices
- Specific exercises within each lesson to help stay on the right track to making your first $1k
- Ready-to-use templates, email swipe copy
- EVERYTHING you need to know to build a writer platform that makes clients come to you (including my Kickstart Copywriting guide and Landing Clients on Social Media resource)
- The exact method I used to make my first $1k
- And much more
Module 1: Laying the Foundation
- Discover what to expect as a freelance writer and understand the skills you need to start off on the right track.
- Learn the costs to start freelance writing, how to find your profitable niche, what services to offer, creating goals and having that solopreneur mindset.
Module 2: Building Your Writer Platform
Learn the exact copy to increase your conversion rate (aka more gigs) on your writer website, create and optimize your social media profiles and start building a visual brand online.
Module 3: Building Your Portfolio
- Learn how to create and display your portfolio for maximum visibility.
- Find the key components to land a guest post, draft your author bio and format your blog posts to attract high-paying clients.
Module 4: Finding Writing Clients
- Learn step-by-step how to find clients on job boards, social media, through cold pitching, locally, with boutique content marketing agencies and from unlikely ways.
- Yes, I tell you all ways to land clients, and you’ll get your handy 95+ ways to land client cheatsheet too.
Module 5: Your Pitch
- Learn the process to set your rate (so you can make a living out of this) and learn the skills and tools to pitch like a pro.
- You will also get access to my pitch archive full of swipe copy and templates you can use.
Module 6: Your First $1k
- Dive deep into online writing for small businesses.
- You will get a breakdown of how to write a highly engaging, high-paying blog post for your clients.
- You will also learn (with video enhanced training too) how to format your post, submit your post, source and optimize images, upload posts to WordPress, create zip files, my 5-step editing process and how to annotate your images.
Module 7: Your Freelance Business
- Discover the elements of a successful freelance business.
- Learn how to have a great interview, tips to invoice your clients (so you always get paid), draft your service agreement, how to effectively communicate to clients, the tools to run your business and how to secure recurring work.
The Pitching Bundle
Get access to my Pitch Archive. See the exact pitches that landed me clients, including my very first client (at $100 per post!). And be sure to steal my current pitch that has gotten me up to a whopping 75% closing rate!
The Pitching Handbook lays out the exact elements you need to make your pitch stand out, and use the Pro Pitching Checklist to ensure that every pitch you send out converts.
Level Up Your Freelance Writing Biz eBook
($29 if bought separately)
What happens after you land your first client, and then the next? How do you scale your business so that you aren’t hustling 24-hours a day, or spending all your time writing?
The Level Up Your Freelance Writing Biz eBook will help you navigate your freelance journey to help you double your rate, get powerful testimonials, dive in into branding your business, and improve your writing skills to boost your income.
Get on the Right Track Bundle
You’ll get the Budget Tracker Worksheets to help you get your side hustle or freelance business up and running on the right track.
You’ll also receive the SMART Goal tracker sheet, to create goals that will lay the groundwork for your future business.
You’ll also get the Be a Better Writer Guide and Wow Your Clients Toolkit. These resources will help you hone your writing skills for the online world, and teach you how to wow clients to retain them.
Plus more worksheets, templates, and guides!
Profitable Niche Workbook
My profitable niche workbook will help you figure out your right niche (psst…it’s okay if you have more than one niche! I encourage that you do!) and find out if your niche is profitable and in need. There are worksheets for you to use and figure out the best niche for you.
Book Clients in 30 Days Challenge
This challenge was offered to my students to help them use the skills they learned from this course, motivate them and get their business up and running on the right foot.
You have specific daily tasks that target client acquisition, networking opportunities and honing your pitching strategy so that you land a client in 30 days or less.
Personalized Pitch Review
($45 if bought separately)
Your pitch is the first impression a prospect gets from you.
I’ll personally go over your pitch, give suggestions on what can be improved to increase conversions – and I’ll even help you customize it for a particular niche if you’d like!
Private Facebook Group Community
This course has a private Facebook group full of freelance writers who you can lean on, and I’m in there multiple times a day too!
I run challenges and Facebook Live training sessions to help you hone your skills.
As well, I always let my students in the Facebook group know about any potential freelance writing jobs that come my way.